"Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular house plant, which is very easy to grow. Though aglaonema plants are mainly found in the Philippines and Malaysia, they have accommodated our climate and temperature changes. Caring for aglaonema in a proper way you will have beautiful plants that will definitely amaze everyone around.
1. Light: The darker green varieties can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light. Do not expose to direct sun.
2. Water: Water thoroughly in the summer, and mist often to raise humidity. During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry completely. Seek to raise the humidity in general.
3. Temperature: They do not like cold drafts or temperatures below 65 degrees F. The warmer, the better.
4. Soil: A well-drained potting soil is perfect.
5. Fertilizer: Slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season."
Pot Height - 31
Pot Length - 18
Pot Width - 18
Plant height above pot - 6inch
Weight - 2 kg
Material - Natural Plant/CERAMIC Pot
Color – Green
Pot Color - Golden
The Plant will be delivered in 3-4 days as its sent by Bluedart courier