At Flaberry we are committed to exceptional service and products. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your gift or its delivery, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our network of florists uses only the freshest flowers available for their hand-made bouquets to ensure that you can send flowers with confidence. And since every arrangement is personally delivered, we offer same-day delivery on most orders.
How to Place an Order
We've designed the Flaberry website to make it quick and simple for you to place an order. After you've found the flowers you want to send, click on the item name or image and follow the instructions below.
- Shop From a Variety of Categories—Occasion, Product Category or Price—or search by a specific keyword or item number.
- Select Your Product and Choose Your Preferences. On the product information page, select how you would like to customize your gift.
- Proceed to checkout. When you are ready to check out, click on the Shopping Cart link at the top of the page, and then select Checkout. You are now on the Log In page, and you will be asked to enter your e-mail address. If you are a returning shopper, enter your Teleflora password. If you are a new shopper, just click on the Continue button. You will have an opportunity to create a password later in the checkout process.
- Provide billing and shipping information. After you log in, you will be asked for the recipient's delivery information. This information will allow us to ensure that your bouquet is created by an experienced florist in the recipient's neighborhood. You can choose to select a particular florist from the list of our partner's in the recipient's neighborhood, or you can choose to have us select one for you. At this time, you can also create a personal message for your card. For your convenience, we also offer pre-written messages.
- Review your order. Review the details of your order, and click the Submit Order button. Your order will be received by Flaberry, and a neighborhood florist will begin creating your arrangement.
- Save your confirmation. Flaberry will send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you indicated at Log In. Please save this e-mail for future reference.
Order Changes and Cancellations
Flaberry is unable to cancel or change orders already in process at the florist, en route or delivered. Same-day orders are processed immediately, and usually cannot be changed. If you are calling about an order that is scheduled to be delivered today, call 011 6603 0333
Problems With an Order
At Flaberry, we make every effort to ensure that you receive excellent service. If, at any time, you experience problems with an order, please let us know.
Every Flaberry gift bouquet is personally hand-delivered by an industry professional, and we make every effort to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
Most of our products can be delivered the same day. To assure same-day delivery, orders must be received before 3:00 pm, Monday - Friday and before 12:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays in the recipient's time zone. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day.
Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee time of delivery. To request a specific delivery time, please type it into the Special Instructions field during checkout. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences but we don't commit on the same for regular delivery
Before major holidays, we recommend that you place your orders at least five days in advance.
Recipient Not Home
If you have specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, please note them in the Special Delivery Instructions field during checkout. In all other cases, if the recipient is not at home when the neighborhood florist attempts a delivery, they will either:
Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time
Leave a note on the recipient's door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time
Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance)
Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor and place a message on the recipient's door with this information
Occasionally, substitutions of flowers or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you've selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value.
please select the desired date of delivery as the date prior to the occasion date.
For eg: if occasion is on 17th Aug, please select 16th Aug as a desired date of delivery.