Looking for a gift for your boss or colleague? If yes, then an endearing Lucky Bamboo plant will be the perfect selection as it eases out the stress from the air. Furthermore, it is an easy-to-care and a very tolerant plant. The stunning Lucky Bamboo Plant is placed in a finely crafted round glass pot of transparent color. The pot is made keeping in mind the sensitivity of the plant. So, embrace your professional relationship with a gift of beautiful Plant.
Caring tip 1: The plant can be watered regularly and should be chlorine free
Caring tip 2: The plant should not be kept under direct sunlight
Material: Natural Plants & Glass Pot
Plant color: Green
Pot color: Transparent
Length - 3 Inches
Breadth - 3 Inches
Height - 3 Inches
Plant Height: 4 Inches
1. Change the water every 15th day
2. DO the pruning of old leaves and stem which turn yellow regularly to avoid fungal activity.
3. DO the pruning of roots 3 times a year using normal scissors.
4. Consider the lowest red ribbon as a water level indicator.
1. DON’T use chlorine water(usually tap water)as it kills the root. RO water is chlorine free and recommended.
2. DON'T over water or under water the plant. Ideally all roots should be submerged in water.
3. DON'T give direct sunlight otherwise the leaves will burn in summer , filterd light or morning sunlight is apt
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.