Lucky Bamboo is a beautiful houseplant that nurtures long and shiny green leaves. As the plant grows its leaves eventually take the form of a stalk. The red ribbon tied around the stalks is a great addition that makes it look more endearing. The plant is perfectly placed in a finely crafted round pot of transparent color that makes it a perfect arrangement.
Caring tip 1: The plant can be watered alternatively and water should be chlorine free
Caring tip 2: The plant should not be kept under direct sunlight
Material: Natural Plants & Glass Pot
Plant color: Green
Pot color: Transparent
Length - 3 Inches
Breadth - 3 Inches
Height - 3 Inches
Plant Height: 6 Inches
1. Change the water every 15th day
2. DO the pruning of old leaves and stem which turn yellow regularly to avoid fungal activity.
3. DO the pruning of roots 3 times a year using normal scissors.
4. Consider the lowest red ribbon as a water level indicator.
1. DON’T use chlorine water(usually tap water)as it kills the root. RO water is chlorine free and recommended.
2. DON'T over water or under water the plant. Ideally all roots should be submerged in water.
3. DON'T give direct sunlight otherwise the leaves will burn in summer , filterd light or morning sunlight is apt
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.