A Lucky Bamboo plant holds a traditional significance and each stalk of the plant has a meaning. The 5 stalks of the plant signify wealth, 6 stalks bring luck, 7 means good health and 2 stalks expresses love.The two-layered plant is placed in a beautiful transparent pot crafted with finest materials and layers of polystyrene blocks which keeps the pot fixed and unmovable in transport.
Caring tip 1: The plant can be watered alternatively and water should be chlorine free
Caring tip 2: The plant should not be kept under direct sunlight
Material: Natural Plants & Glass Pot
Plant color: Green
Pot color: Transparent
Length - 3 Inches
Breadth - 3 Inches
Height - 3 Inches
Plant Height: 6 Inches
1. Change the water every 15th day
2. DO the pruning of old leaves and stem which turn yellow regularly to avoid fungal activity.
3. DO the pruning of roots 3 times a year using normal scissors.
4. Consider the lowest red ribbon as a water level indicator.
1. DON’T use chlorine water(usually tap water)as it kills the root. RO water is chlorine free and recommended.
2. DON'T over water or under water the plant. Ideally all roots should be submerged in water.
3. DON'T give direct sunlight otherwise the leaves will burn in summer , filterd light or morning sunlight is apt
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.