If you are new to the gardening world, then it is necessary for you to know about the plant and qualities it has to offer. A Lucky Bamboo plant is considered as an auspicious plant according to Feng Shui and brings happiness, prosperity, good luck and happiness in the house. The plant is arranged in a finely crafted Marble finish ceramic pot, which is flawless and stain proof. It does not require much maintenance and can be kept anywhere inside the house.
Caring tip 1: The plant can be watered alternatively and water should be chlorine free
Caring tip 2: The plant should not be kept under direct sunlight
Material: Natural Plants & Marble Finish Ceramic Pot
Plant color: Green
Pot color: White Pot Dimensions:
Length - 4 Inches
Breadth - 4 Inches
Height - 4 Inches
Plant Height: 6 Inches
1. Change the water every 15th day
2. DO the pruning of old leaves and stem which turn yellow regularly to avoid fungal activity.
3. DO the pruning of roots 3 times a year using normal scissors.
4. Consider the lowest red ribbon as a water level indicator.
1. DON’T use chlorine water(usually tap water)as it kills the root. RO water is chlorine free and recommended.
2. DON'T over water or under water the plant. Ideally all roots should be submerged in water.
3. DON'T give direct sunlight otherwise the leaves will burn in summer , filterd light or morning sunlight is apt
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.