A Lucky Bamboo plant is an ideal gift for household, office, new ventures or party gifts. The plant brings prosperity, happiness, wealth and good luck to the owner. According to studies, the plant also teaches ultimate wisdom that includes how to be flexible and heal your being. If you are planning to give it as a gift to your loved ones, then this plant arranged in a finely crafted Marble finish ceramic pot will be the perfect gift.
Caring tip 1: The plant can be watered alternatively and water should be chlorine free
Caring tip 2: The plant should not be kept under direct sunlight
Material: Natural Plants & Marble Finish Ceramic Pot
Plant color: Green
Pot color: Light Brown
Length - 4 Inches
Breadth - 4 Inches
Height - 4 Inches
Plant Height: 6 Inches
1. Change the water every 15th day
2. DO the pruning of old leaves and stem which turn yellow regularly to avoid fungal activity.
3. DO the pruning of roots 3 times a year using normal scissors.
4. Consider the lowest red ribbon as a water level indicator.
1. DON’T use chlorine water(usually tap water)as it kills the root. RO water is chlorine free and recommended.
2. DON'T over water or under water the plant. Ideally all roots should be submerged in water.
3. DON'T give direct sunlight otherwise the leaves will burn in summer , filterd light or morning sunlight is apt
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.